Dr. Martin Lorange Dentist
- B. SC., DMD in Dentistry (University of Halifax, 1992)
- Development and refresher course on complete oral rehabilitation
- Training in advanced use of CEREC
- Technical training in ceramic characterization and colouring
- Mentoring and development on occlusal rehabilitation with Dr. James Klim
(CADSTAR Institute, California)
- Continuous training on regenerating bone and gingival grafts
WHAT I LIKE
- The feeling of helping to boost the patient’s self-esteem by giving them a beautiful smile.
- I often meet patients outside the clinic. If you like skiing or scuba diving, there’s a good chance we’ll cross paths.
Once, during a power outage, I had to complete a treatment using a flashlight. Good thing it doesn’t happen every day!